[Diy_efi] The Hunt effect

Ulmer, James D - Denver, CO james.d.ulmer
Tue Oct 4 00:22:12 UTC 2005

My off-hand test with my '94 Cadillac NorthStar yielded just under 2 mpg
difference. 16.9 verses 19.5. For me, the better gas is clearly well
worth the cost. When prices peaked at $3.00 a gallon around here, I
thought I'd save a little money and switch to the lower octane. Went
back to the better stuff and the trip computer showed the difference
within just a few miles of driving.

Big Jim

On