[Diy_efi] More Analog diagnosis

Joe B boucherj
Thu Oct 13 00:43:55 UTC 2005

There is a small chance someone may remember I have an
older analog EFI unit I bought at a swap meet.  After
some fangling with it, it is functioning except for
one thing.

I put some noid lights in place of the injectors.  I
would switch power to the unit and the lights would
start flickering as they should, then over about 2
seconds, the light intensity would die untill the
lights went out.  This happened every time I cycled
the power.

My thought is something in the power supply is bad as
the effect is the same for all the injectors.

I don't have a schematic.  There are one set of
components for each injector except there is one power
transistor and capacitor all by themselves.

Thanks,

Joe