[Diy_efi] More Analog diagnosis

Rick McLeod dunvegan
Thu Oct 13 13:05:39 UTC 2005

Instead of incandecent lamps for the noids, use LED's,
much lower resistance, and should work on either low
or high impedance driver systems. Make sure there is a
limiting resistor of correct value, to obtain the
correct on current, other than that should be good to
go.

BTW, I agree w/ the cold start theory, try placing a
variable resistor in the sensor for temp, and set to
simulate a warm engine start, see if the flickering
decreases or ceases.

Good luck.