[Diy_efi] diy-wb

Mark Riley turbotuneusltd
Thu Oct 20 03:45:51 UTC 2005

            I've got one if you want it. Seems like it only cost about $4.75
plus postage. I'll take that for it if you want it. I don't have any parts
kits.

            Later, Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: diy_efi-bounces at diy-efi.org [mailto:diy_efi-bounces at diy-efi.org] On
Behalf Of Terry Doukas
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2005 5:38 PM
To: diy_efi at diy-efi.org
Subject: [Diy_efi] diy-wb

I know this seems to be an old subject but does anyone still have the kits
and PC board for the diy-wb O2 sensor kit? I just want to monitor a wideband
O2 sensor with a DVM on my Son's '68 Camaro with a carb. I don't need all
the extra data logger, etc.

I would be satisfied with the board and get my own parts.

Help,

Thanks in advance,

Terry

>From the desk of Terry Doukas

  _____

Yahoo!
<http://pa.yahoo.com/*http:/us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=36035/*http:/music.yahoo.com
/unlimited/>  Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs. Try it free.