[Diy_efi] info

Steve Ravet Steve.Ravet
Wed Oct 26 21:26:38 UTC 2005

I can't speak to your ECM specifically, but GM units use a mixture of
off the shelf parts and custom chips.  Even the off the shelf parts may
have a non standard part number on them.  Yours may be the same way. Any
chance of swapping a junkyard box in?  or a junkyard box for parts
scrounging?

--steve