[Diy_efi] The Hunt effect

Mike niche
Thu Oct 27 05:51:04 UTC 2005

At 01:15 PM 10/27/05, you wrote:
>In fact, my comment was a subtle hint that if you
>could not even remember what was written in the post
>to which you were replying, with it there in front of
>your eyes, that perhaps that would lead people to
>consider the possibility that your replies were
>crafted with the same amount of attention on your
>part.  I'm sorry it had to be spelled out for you...

Adam Wade,

<cough> Dont really think you are sorry you spelled
it out - if you really were then do it privately...

You need to chill out a bit, surely you'd appreciate the
archives are sizable by now and everyones memory is
fallible (despite the fact we dont want to accept it) and
relying on a previous dynamic as per the static archives
isnt nearly as enlightening as contemporary opinion,
the members have changed, experience is dynamic etc,
you still suffering from that slap to the side of your head ?

<chuckle>

Regards from

Mike
Perth, Western Australia
VL Commodore Fuse Rail that wont warp or melt !
Twin tyres for most sedans, trikes and motorcycle sidecars
http://niche.iinet.net.au