[Diy_efi] The Hunt effect, take 2

Mike niche
Thu Oct 27 12:28:12 UTC 2005

At 05:23 PM 10/27/05, you wrote:
>BTW, what happened to the "Hunt Effect"

mmm, Yeah good point, seems some of us are hunting for truth - however,
a small but classically vocal minority, might be hunting for conviction and argument, well <cough> paradigms not necessarily in that order...

<chuckle>

Rgds

Mike
Student of phenomenology, philosophy and linguistic anthropology ;)