[Diy_efi] info

Mike niche
Mon Oct 31 13:31:11 UTC 2005

At 09:18 PM 10/31/05, you wrote:
>OK. Where does one get this isopropanol stuff?

If you were in Perth, I'd say Altronics or RadioSpares,
in Canberra I'd suggest "circuit board cleaner" from
Dick Smith - I think there is now an RS in Canberra though ?

You can also get it from a Scientific supplier such as
Selby Scientific, a schools science chemical supplier,
as long as John Howard hasnt labelled it seditious to even
talk about how it can be used against governments ;-),
well you might be in Canberra (Australia) after all <chuckle>

Oh a larger older chemist might have some, I got some
elemental Sulphur from one the other day so you never know,

If your board is copolymer coated and is working ok
after a water clean then I wouldnt bother, you never know, the
water might have lowered the feedback resistor for the WOT
setting

*grin*

rgds

Mike