[Diy_efi] Starting and Charging

Clayton Martiniuk wildwood
Mon Oct 31 22:30:23 UTC 2005

Hello, I was hoping someone could help me with a seemingly simple problem. I have a 94 TBI 350 in an 86 chevy truck that keeps burning up alternators. It has the original harness with the one wire exciter connector, which I have powered with 12v 5amp fuse. The only other wire is output to battery. With engine running the alternator never sounds like it turns off. Could this be caused by a bad or lack of ground? Thank you for your time,

                                        Clayton Martiniuk