[Diy_efi] TBI or TPI?

Ashley Evans hoshy
Wed Sep 14 14:27:40 UTC 2005

Thanks, I even fully understood your description.

So what is TPI?  is that direct injection?

The discussion on low end torque being better on TPI, is that related to
the manifold length?

Does anybody have links to the equations and theory etc related to
manifold design, volume, length etc.  And info on the resonance flap
used by some manufacturers?

I'm sorry to hijack the thread with so many questions :-/  Feel free to
ignore me.

Regards,
Ashley Evans