[Diy_efi] Leaky manifolds, torque specs...

Ernest Buckler ebuckler
Fri Sep 16 03:33:32 UTC 2005

Yes!  Follow the torque specs Carefully for manifolds, very easy to
overtighten, causing areas between the bolts to buckle upwards, making
leaks.
Ernie B.

> Make absolutely sure you don't have a manifold
> problem, as I recall they have a split manifold and
> they warp badly causing a lot of similar problems to
> those you describe!

Hey, all: Notice the carefully trimmed message?   Enuf to follow, but no
excess crap that fills pages & pages in the Digest form.