Thanks and a bit abotu me. Was:Re: [Diy_efi] TBI or TPI?

Ian Molton spyro
Fri Sep 16 11:12:16 UTC 2005

Ernest Buckler wrote:
> Hey, folks -  HOW ABOUT CHANGING THE SUBJECT LINE TO ?!!!!   please....

The subject line WAS changed to 'Thanks and a bit abotu me' clearly a
non EFI subject in any case.

> 20 messages all about the same thing?   Not....

Actually 3 by way of intro, and a further 3 about the carpc stuff (which
*does* include an EMU component, among all the other stuff.)

> p.s.
> oh, thanks (what's the typo-symbol for sarcastic?)

Yeah, try sarcasm, you're clearly very good at it. (hint: if you were,
you wouldnt need a symbol to indicate it)

 > for trimming/clipping/deleting the repeats,

Practice what you preach. you left the ENTIRETY of the quotes attached
to your last message AND you top-posted to boot. At least others have
been interspersing their replies as per good practice.

> last but not least, take the non-EFI stuff off-group, OK?

You're not obliged to read it you know. besides, I hardly thing that 3
posts is a huge crime.

HTH
HAND
TTFN.