[Diy_efi] Fuel injector part number

Mike niche
Fri Sep 30 05:22:44 UTC 2005

Multimeter, Ohm-meter, read on low range,
Should be something less than 24 Ohms,

 From what I recall the continuous type like the ones in my
Nissan RB30ET are 12 Ohms or so - ie draw one amp but some
peak hold have lower resistance, down to 2 Ohms or so
but I cant be sure..

Regards from

Mike
Perth, Western Australia
VL Commodore Fuse Rail that wont warp or melt !
Twin tyres for most sedans, trikes and motorcycle sidecars
http://niche.iinet.net.au