[Diy_efi] GM V6 three connector DIS ign module pinout?

Lee M. Lemoine llemoine
Mon Apr 17 14:43:48 UTC 2006

Ok so a straight ignition module -- not an actual ECM then?

This is from my car... ('93 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24, 3.1 liter MPFI V6 with
DIS)
http://garrett.turbochargedsoul.com/help/Ignition%20-%20Complete%20Picture.gif

And the connector pinouts (which pin is A / B/ etc)
http://garrett.turbochargedsoul.com/help/Ignition%20-%20no%20description).gif

I believe the pinout is the same on each GM module with the 3 connectors.
There are some variants which use a weatherpak connector that bolts on.

-- Lee