[Diy_efi] OBDII PCM reprograming?

Steve Ravet Steve.Ravet
Tue Apr 25 17:25:27 UTC 2006

The hardware used to be $350 or so, if I recall correctly.  He's taken
the prices off the price sheet, they used to be there.  OBD2 TDFs are
still there, $80 each.  Probably should write him to find out what's
going on with the OBD2 hardware.

--steve

-- IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.  Thank you.