[Diy_efi] Ford 8N Injection project

don.broadus at exeloncorp.com don.broadus
Thu Aug 3 14:56:05 UTC 2006

Will Do Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: diy_efi-bounces at diy-efi.org [mailto:diy_efi-bounces at diy-efi.org]On
Behalf Of Steve Ravet
Sent: Wednesday, August 02, 2006 10:41 PM
To: diy_efi at diy-efi.org
Subject: RE: [Diy_efi] Ford 8N Injection project

Don and all, this is what the twiki I installed is for.  You can easily
upload pictures and add text to create an article.  I'd really like to
see more member contributed material on there.

Don, go to the main WWW page (www.diy-efi.org) and click diy_efi, then
click twiki, then click edit.  You can type text in and upload photos.
Send me an email off list if you need help.

--steve

-- IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.  Thank you.