[Diy_efi] Hesitation, backfiring, jumpy blues :-(

Lee M. Lemoine llemoine
Thu Aug 17 05:35:05 UTC 2006

Yessss!  i remember my friend with a Pontiac Formula having the same
issue...   damn opti-spark ignition, and yes, that could very well be what
your seeing as we couldn't tell by the codes or the running conditions.  he
actually rebuilt his whole motor expecting to find something only to fire it
up and have to take it apart to replace the opti-spark system...

-- LL