[Diy_efi] wire loom

Rick McLeod dunvegan
Sat Aug 19 00:27:52 UTC 2006

I'm not where I can check what size I'm out of, but would be interested in some of the smaller probabally either 1/4 or 1/2, I go through lots as everything I do gets loomed. I'm constantly wiring something. Shoot me the prices you have, I'll check whta I need and get back.

----- Original Message ----
From: Jim Butterfield <jimbutterfield at yahoo.com>
To: efi list <diy_efi at diy-efi.org>
Sent: Friday, August 18, 2006 6:46:53 PM
Subject: [Diy_efi] wire loom

Well got the Waytek catalog today... and wow... awesome prices... anyone interested in some... Im thinking of getting 1.5", 1", 1/2", and maybe some 1/4 but to get the awesome prices I need to buy 100ft rolls... and I wont use 100ft of all of it in my life time... any one want to get some from me to ease the cost on me???

  jim