[Diy_efi] wire loom

Jim Butterfield jimbutterfield
Sat Aug 19 02:38:10 UTC 2006

Ok, I havent got it yet... so it will be a week or so some guys in local pontaic club are also chimming in... so I might be getting a bigger roll. I will keep you posted offline...

  jim

Brad Davis <midniteplowboyy at yahoo.com> wrote:
  I'll take 25' of each of the sizes you mentioned. I'm always needing a little here and there on a project.

Thanks,
Brad

----- Original Message ----
From: Jim Butterfield
To: efi list
Sent: Friday, August 18, 2006 6:46:53 PM
Subject: [Diy_efi] wire loom

Well got the Waytek catalog today... and wow... awesome prices... anyone interested in some... Im thinking of getting 1.5", 1", 1/2", and maybe some 1/4 but to get the awesome prices I need to buy 100ft rolls... and I wont use 100ft of all of it in my life time... any one want to get some from me to ease the cost on me???

jim