[Diy_efi] Re: Reality check - no efi content - long winded

Adam Wade espresso_doppio
Sun Aug 20 11:23:18 UTC 2006

--- Bill - Comcast <b.shaw at comcast.net> wrote:

> Had to pay up to get my car out of hock.  I almost
> told him to keep the car,  probably should have in
> retrospect.  At least I used a CC so I can
> contest the payment.

You may end up having to sue them to make it work.  I
was in a similar situation several years ago, and it
was the repair bill from and testimony of the shop
that repaired the damage the original shop did that
got me my money back.  I'd sue them for your money
back PLUS the cost of a proper repair, as well as
making sure you have a shop document the discrepancies
(notably the compression test numbers).

Hope it works out for you...

| Kawasaki Zephyr 615 (Daphne)       Kawasaki Zephyr 550 (Velma)|
| M/C Fuel Inj. Hndbk. @ Amazon.com -  http://tinyurl.com/6o3ze |