[Diy_efi] Is E85 worth it?

Steve Ravet Steve.Ravet
Sat Aug 26 02:18:41 UTC 2006

If you don't mind, I'd like to see the sources you have studied, because
what I've read is far in the opposite direction, like 7 gallons of
petroleum to produce 1 gallon of ethanol.

All resources are finite.  The price of most fall with time, and the
availability of most increase with time, due to increased efficiency in
use and production.  The price of oil and gasoline would certainly
follow this trend if they weren't interfered with politically.

Human production of CO2 at about 5 gigatons per year is a tiny fraction
of the CO2 already in the atmosphere (over 700 GT), and dwarfed by the
carbon transport mechanisms between atmosphere, surface ocean, marine
biosphere, land biosphere, and deep ocean.

--steve

-- IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.  Thank you.