[Diy_efi] Transcript of Aust ABC 7:30 report re CNG for automotive use

Mike niche
Tue Aug 29 11:34:08 UTC 2006

This was on last night Monday the 28th Aug 2006,

http://www.abc.net.au/7.30/content/2006/s1726428.htm

Anyone used CNG  ?

Looks like the cost of compressing the gas from the domestic
supply is still less (amortized) than use in a vehicle and in
respect of safety concerns, all else being equal.

What interests me is some aux EFI system for dual fuel use in line
with my previous post re wideband sensors etc

Incidentally most of our Perth diesel buses are being converted to CNG
and they run so much cleaner and quieter than before :) One would expect
that if done properly it would be much cheaper too...

Regards from

Mike
Perth, Western Australia
VL Commodore Fuse Rail that wont warp or melt !
Twin tyres for most sedans, trikes and motorcycle sidecars
http://niche.iinet.net.au