[Diy_efi] Re: Fuel Fittings

Lee M. Lemoine llemoine
Sat Feb 11 14:21:20 UTC 2006

I don't know what i'd do with $550 if i had it, but i'd probably give
someone like yourself $50 to use the tool ;)

Nice tool though!

On 2/11/06, Dustin Lof <bubblesjrtwo at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Any one fabricating fuel line or brake line shoud
> check out the hydralic flare tool at this link
>
> http://www.matcotools.com/Catalog/toolcatalog.jsp?cattype=T&cat=2422&page=1&#32590
> It makes GM o-ring fittings, push connects double
> flares and iso flares, I have one and I dont know what
> I would do with out it.  Dustin Lof

Sincerely,

Lee M. Lemoine
http://www.turbochargedsoul.com/
'06 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - 250/250 AWD 5EAT
'93 Chevy Cavalier Z24 Convertible - 300/330 FWD 5MT (Mclaren Turbo!)