[Diy_efi] Re: Fuel Fittings

clair.davis at charter.net clair.davis
Sun Feb 12 01:47:07 UTC 2006

Clair
69 Valiant '7730
FTWTX

----- Original Message -----
From: "Lee M. Lemoine" <llemoine at gmail.com>
To: <diy_efi at diy-efi.org>
Sent: Saturday, February 11, 2006 8:21 AM
Subject: Re: [Diy_efi] Re: Fuel Fittings

I don't know what i'd do with $550 if i had it, but i'd probably give
someone like yourself $50 to use the tool ;)

Nice tool though!

http://www.matcotools.com/Catalog/toolcatalog.jsp?cattype=T&cat=2422&page=1&#32590
> It makes GM o-ring fittings, push connects double
> flares and iso flares, I have one and I dont know what
> I would do with out it.  Dustin Lof

Sincerely,

Lee M. Lemoine
http://www.turbochargedsoul.com/
'06 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - 250/250 AWD 5EAT
'93 Chevy Cavalier Z24 Convertible - 300/330 FWD 5MT (Mclaren Turbo!)