[Diy_efi] Audi idle issue

Bill Shaw b.shaw
Tue Feb 28 01:48:02 UTC 2006

Was Audi still using K-jet in 89?  I thought Ferrari was the last
manufacturer to use that mechanical injection stuff!

One thing that messed me up setting CO with the 308's K-jet the first time,
you have to remove the allen wrench and plug the hole then wait a couple of
seconds before you can get a good reading,  otherwise you have an air leak.
At first it seemed like the changes were not having any effect,  but once I
started plugging the hole after each adjustment I could just dial it in
perfectly.  Where are you Ernest?  My 4 gas analyzer would help if you're
near CT.

Bill