[Diy_efi] Simple EFI, where is it?

John Smith dirtrider218
Mon Jan 2 01:51:08 UTC 2006

I have been trying to find info on setting up a PC-based or scatch-built
analog EFI system for weeks now. So far I have come up empty. This place is
the nearest I'v come to a solution. I looked through the archives before
subscribing and the handful of relevant threads I found fizzled before
concluding(9 months ago). I have two main questions of my own:

What happened to Al Lipper's PC-based and 8051-based projects and all the
associated files? I know a server problem fragged them or somethingbut didnt
someone somewhere have a copy or mirror it?

What about a simple 555 chip based injector controller? I saw a few
references, but they quickly shifted focus to digital.

This EFI would be used as a universal testing tool for multiple engines, but
initially it will be used on a single cylinder turbocharged engine.