[Diy_efi] Big Caddy

Steve Ravet Steve.Ravet
Thu Jan 5 17:04:01 UTC 2006

Mike, if you don't know, getting the TV cable set up correctly is very
important on the 700R4.  It looks like the kickdown cable from a THM but
isn't.  It controls clutch pressure and a drive around the block with it
disconnected can toast a transmission (I'm told).  Adjusting it isn't
difficult but it does need to be done:  When the throttle is wide open,
the TV cable should also be fully extended.

--steve

-- IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.  Thank you.