[Diy_efi] pic based afm -> maf conversion

Ashley Evans hoshy
Wed Jan 18 20:08:29 UTC 2006

Becker, Damon (Damon) wrote:
> Door dynamics (harmonics) will be your major enemy in this setup.  I
> have personal experience in this.  Boy, did THAT take a long time to
> figure out (as you can imagine).  The AFR was swinging all over the
> place and you are not changing anything.

I knew it was going to have to be considered, as the afm scope traces on
  Picotech website mention that the jitter is from the natural pulsing
of the engine.

I had hoped that I could sort them out in the digital / digital ->
analog stage.

Any input would be more than welcome.

Thanks,
Ashley