[Diy_efi] (no subject)

vg30dett at portugalmail.com vg30dett
Fri Jan 20 17:40:41 UTC 2006

Hi all,
I?m thinking in running a dual Maf Setup (V6 engine with independent plenums),
I?m planning to build a PIC based circuit....that will average the voltage of
the two MAF?s and feeding the ecu with the average result.  Example... Left Maf
3.2V; Right Maf   3.4V; ECU will receive a 3.3 V Signal.
Ecu setting is the easy part, this has been done before, and my big questions are:

Does anyone reckon any issues that may result of this odd setup?

There are any easier methods to average the Maf?s voltage?

Any input in this subject is welcome.

Cheers.