[Diy_efi] 555 Timer controlled EFI

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover
Sat Jan 21 00:33:30 UTC 2006

In a message dated 1/20/06 4:20:50 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
geoff_h at smartchat.net.au writes:

Having a  linear output is great, but my concept was to avoid the
added complexities  i.e. in this case a D/A converter. The main
concept was to have a system  that was easily adaptable to almost
any engine, and tune it on the road by  a co-driver. I know  this
can be done with newer systems, with the  aid of a hand piece or
laptop but then the co-driver has to know how to go  about it.

Geoff Harrison

You wouldn't need a D/A converter; a Frequency-to-voltage converter should
do the job.
Scotty