[Diy_efi] (no subject)

vg30dett at portugalmail.com vg30dett
Mon Jan 23 19:05:23 UTC 2006

Hi,
Ill be using voltage based MAF.
Single Maf has known issues at idle, because when idling it will suck air only
from the left side because ?Idle Air Control Unit? location
it will actually
read twice the air needed at idle.

Marco.

Citando Rick McLeod <dunvegan at sbcglobal.net>:

 The other question I'd have, are you using voltage
 based MAF's or frequency based, as averaging frequency
 output would be more difficult