[Diy_efi] 1.3l TBI project

Tom Visel five10man
Thu Jan 26 02:10:07 UTC 2006

According to my Mitchell On-Demand, an '85 4-cyl Cavalier should have a
01226867 ECM.  The factory spec'd different PROMs for auto, 4-, and
5-speed cars, as well as Cali and 49-state, but it appears that they all
have the same brain.  Your factory distributor pickup should drive the
EST ignition module with no problem.

TomV