[Diy_efi] Re: Fuel injected small engines

John Smith dirtrider218
Mon Jan 30 08:48:41 UTC 2006

Simple, put the blown/injected Briggs on a dyno and turn up the wick until
something breaks. I'm hoping the cylinder will seperate from the block as
many flathead single cylinder engines have a tendency to do at high power
levels.