[Diy_efi] laptops

Bill Washington bill.washington
Wed Jul 12 23:08:40 UTC 2006

Rick,
    After trying Toshiba, NEC and one or two other brands for a year
each my kid's school settled on Fujitsu 6000 series laptops - for all
secondary students -
The Toshiba, NEC, and other brands of laptops didn't cope very well with
the students, but the Fujitsus have stood up very well over the past 3
years.
If you want something really robust look at the Panasonic 'Toughbook' -
but it does cost more.....
My 2c worth

Regards
Bill