[Diy_efi] [ot] - Stirling engine forum like this one, recommendation ?

Mike niche
Sun Jul 2 07:29:31 UTC 2006

Hi chaps,

Apologies for the off topic post.

I am curious if there is a forum like this one to discuss technical detail
of demonstrator stirling engine designs - like the type that works off the
heat from your hand, I've looked around and found oddments, I guess I
am looking to find if anyone on this group can offer a recommendation ?

Am in the process of building an engine from scratch but dont have a
set of parameters such as ratio of displacer size to piston size, crank
arm throw, ratio of displacer thickness to displaced air height etc... Here
is a variant of the unit I am constructing, 1/3rd way down page:-

http://www.stirlingsouth.com/Roy/others/hastings/john_hastings.htm

Regards from

Mike
Perth, Western Australia
VL Commodore Fuse Rail that wont warp or melt !
Twin tyres for most sedans, trikes and motorcycle sidecars
http://niche.iinet.net.au