[Diy_efi] FELP: Looking for PCM for 93 Firebird

93 Formula red93formula
Tue Jul 11 20:14:45 UTC 2006

Thanks everybody - after many phone calls I found one at
http://www.americancamaro.com and the woman on the phone was very nice. They
said they had every part for my car. I'm just hoping when they pull it that
the part # matches. I feel a little relieved now. i was surprised in
searching databases of parts and calling places and salvage yards, that
there arent more firebirds and camaros out there to get parts from. Maybe
that is a good thing - they are still on the road ! :-)

Jeff  http://FindFastCars.com 93 Formula
Mods: 355 forged for NOS, LT4 HotTop, 58TB, SLP Cnvrtr, 3.73s,
Mufflex/Spintech 4" exhaust, Hooker LTs, 300+ Ign, Injctrs, MSD Adj Win Sw &
3 Ign Ret, K&N CAI, Diacom, CATSTuner...