[Diy_efi] Re: power steering pump

Mike niche
Tue Jul 25 07:54:08 UTC 2006

At 03:06 PM 7/25/06, you wrote:
>Hi I am from the philippines. Read your post on the diy efi. Why don't you use the newer electronic power steering such as used by the later model hondas or maybe one from an MR2 where in the pump has an electric motor. Mawie

Thanks, but too many changes to rack and torque sensors etc.

All I need to do is move pump, attaching one to the back of the alternator
would be a lot easier than adding force sensors like hte mr2 setup, I dont
want to change the dynamics, so moving the pump is the easier option...

Regards from

Mike
Perth, Western Australia
VL Commodore Fuse Rail that wont warp or melt !
Twin tyres for most sedans, trikes and motorcycle sidecars
http://niche.iinet.net.au