[Diy_efi] (no subject)

clintb at frys.com clintb
Fri Jul 28 17:21:17 UTC 2006

Charls,

It is a 1976 with the 2F engine. I will build the system myself. I have a
machine shop in my garage. I have built a manifold and adapter for the
TBI. I am in the process of converting the distributor. I have done lots
of research but you cant get enough. The problem with a lot of the
commercial sites they have something to sell. So most of times you only
get half truths. They would rather you by their product.

Thanks for your response. If I would have received this months ago. I
probably would have bought an after market FI. But the after market
products adapt to the stock manifold. Not a well designed manifold. If you
have questions on adapters for the landcruiser. I can help with cheap
fixes.

Thanks again
Clint