[Diy_efi] Re: Diy_efi Digest, Vol 17, Issue 26

Juha Niinikoski juha.niinikoski
Sat Jul 29 22:17:07 UTC 2006

Hello Clint,
few years ago I did efi conversion for my off road Range Rover. I used
GM parts and GM 1227747 computer.  Project is documented here.

http://www.kolumbus.fi/juha.niinikoski/Rover/Rover.htm

I converted GM EST distributor to fit Rover engine. This was maybe the
most challenging part of the project.

http://www.kolumbus.fi/juha.niinikoski/Rover/distributors2.jpg

Do you have pictures about your project?

Juha