[Diy_efi] LPG vapor injection with gasoline injectors: calculating fuel requirements

John Smith1882 dirtrider218
Fri Jun 9 07:05:27 UTC 2006

I thought of something that will be a real hangup trying to get my
MegaSquirt up and running. I need to be able to calculate the required fuel
for a 400cc single cylinder engine on LPG vapor. I have to be able to
convert liquid gasoline fuel flow at whatever pressure to gaseous propane
flow through the same injectors(three 30lb injectors available or four
26lb). Can anyone help with some formulas or even just links to anywhere
that show me how to figure out how much injector I'll need?