[Diy_efi] O2 says rich, car runs lean..

C. J. Frederick cfrederick
Mon Jun 12 01:23:28 UTC 2006

All great info.  Begging your indulgence on your topic, I saw an O2 dash
display at a race last month.  It was in a Buick Grand National and when
the car was idling, it updated a few times a second.  It had a blue
digital, 3 digit display and was built into the dash.  The owner said he
didn't know anything about it as it was in the car when he bought it.  He
thought it was originally made for an import.  It wasn't a multi-function
display with data logging, just a simple constant reading, rectangular
readout.  Anyone ever see one of these?  I have searched all other sources
known to me.
Sorry for the interruption,

CJ