[Diy_efi] Re: LPG vapor injection with gasoline injectors: req fuel

John Smith1882 dirtrider218
Tue Jun 13 04:41:22 UTC 2006

I appreciate the time taken to help me. Unfortunately that company just
makes a dedicated compressed gas fuel injection system that likewise uses
LPG/CNG-specific Keihin inectors(that are measured differently than
gasoline). I have been all over European and Australian sites and forums.
The only information available seem to be about whole aftermarket
systems(that are highly expensive), not DIY methods.