[Diy_efi] Want to buy 48# to 54# Injectors

Daniel Nicoson A6intruder
Tue Jun 13 22:42:33 UTC 2006

Who has injectors for sale?  I need (8) injectors for my 1994 5.0 turbo
project.

Would like a good used set either 48# or 54#, would consider some of the 52#
Ford CFI injectors, I can make the modifications if the price is right.

I can use high impedance or low impedance (have my own lo-z driver).

Low price is preferred, but of course I need something that will work
correctly.

As an alternative, what retailers do you guys recommend?

Have any of you purchased from these guys below?  Experience?

Owners Howard & Debbie Haack
Motor Man Fuel Injection Supply
6000 W. Weidman Rd.
Weidman, MI. 48893
Phone 989-644-2695      Mobile 989-621-9965

Thanks,

Dan Nicoson