[Diy_efi] Engine Tuning system, "The Australian" Wed June 14, 2006

Mike niche
Fri Jun 16 06:30:33 UTC 2006

Yes I agree - this is something I really expected efi control systems
manufacturers would be working apace to implement under all sorts
of emission and economy guidelines, seems more like a s/w addition to
existing EFI controllers - the article in Australian touts it as a add-on,
hence duplicating a heap of existing hardware, which doesnt strike me
as being all that efficient and cost-effective. Might be able to post the
article in a jpeg, cant find it on the Australian website as yet...

rgds

mike