[Diy_efi] Hesitation

Scott Scott scott_o_matic
Thu Jun 29 20:39:50 UTC 2006

So it looks like I need to do some chip reprogramming.
 Of course I dont have the tools for this, but it
sounds interesting.  Anyone near Sacramento that wants
to lend a hand?

I have an ALDL connection on this setup, but no check
engine light.  Any idea how I can wire a light bulb
onto this ECU to create my own?

Thanks