[Diy_efi] nissan L28 engine

Tom Visel five10man
Fri Jun 30 01:06:23 UTC 2006

IDK about "any good" 'cuz I've not been down the modifications road with
them, only done the repairs.  As far as reliability goes, the injectors
seem not to be a weak point; their mounts and connectors don't hold up
over time, due to corrosion and heat.  I'm sure there's a FAQ on a Z
forum somewhere that will tell you which injectors are the best if
you're building an all-out system.
TomV