[Diy_efi] Jetronic - RFI

Don Sauman donsauman
Thu Mar 2 08:59:55 UTC 2006

To be honest I am not sure where it is located, but I will find it. You
could be right about the fields although these are trains are low speed
domestic. Mu metal will work but so will soft iron e.g. soft iron film
cans so mag stripe is not degraded and vid tapes.

I will try the rfi shielding first and see how that goes. As for the
dealers here, I suspect almost all of you guys knows more about this
than any of them. Apart from that, they really don't want to know about
an '87 model Volvo, but they are lovely cars. Could use a heart
transplant though. Let's see a Chev 350 bored and stroked to 400ci  :-)

Cheers
Don