[Diy_efi] GM PCM gone?

Joe Boucher boucherj
Thu May 4 01:17:05 UTC 2006

It was up for awhile this afternoon.  Couldn't spend any time on it.

When I found it, the program offered was the equivalent of Tunercat, but for
only $35 or $40.  And they had most of the OBDI prom bins, also.

Sounds great, uh?  See why I'm frustrated?

Joe B.

-----Original Message-----
From: diy_efi-bounces at diy-efi.org [mailto:diy_efi-bounces at diy-efi.org]On
Behalf Of Steve Ravet
Sent: Wednesday, May 03, 2006 9:12 AM
To: diy_efi at diy-efi.org
Subject: RE: [Diy_efi] GM PCM gone?

there's a www.gmpcm.com WWW page, which is tuner software that I hadn't
heard of before.  Has anyone used it?  If it was not working yesterday,
then it seems to have been fixed.  This list is gmecm, found at
www.diy-efi.org/gmecm.  But you already knew that...

--steve

-- IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are
confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the
contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the
information in any medium.  Thank you.