[Diy_efi] GM PCM gone?

Lee M. Lemoine llemoine
Fri May 5 13:19:39 UTC 2006

Joe:  this could simply be a problem with your browser not re-requesting a
new copy of the page on every reload (try typing the address in, then
holding down shift  (some use control) while clicking REFRESH and usually
that'll force it.  The other thing is that if his domain name DID lapse
somne how, your internet providers DNS server may take 48 hours to release
the expired record.

-- Lee