[Diy_efi] RE: Nissan KA24E ECU and CAS

Lee M. Lemoine llemoine
Fri May 5 22:52:33 UTC 2006

RE: Photos

Tom, i've posted the pictures on my website, just to make things easier.

http://turbochargedsoul.com/gallery/diy-efi

btw : Guys, there are some permission issues with the anonymous account on
diy-efi.org, not sure if anyones aware of what the current permission
structure is but i can't create directories in either incoming or pub...